Dr. Cathy Callaway, Museum Educator at the Museum of Art and Archaeology, emailed me this picture from our September 24th VTS On-Campus session. Essex Garner is facilitating VTS of the Woodard sculpture "Maudelle" as Amber and Jooyoung zoom in for a closer look. "Your's Truly" is looking on. I'm not sure what part of the discussion this captured - possibly the earring investigation - but all are clearly engaged in the VTS process.
Here is an article about the sculpture, written by Dr. Mary Pixley, associate curator of European and American Art at the museum for those who left the discussion wanting to know more.
I will try and wear a more colorful shirt the next time someone takes a picture. The more I think about it, that was a pretty neat afternoon in the Museum. Only someone entrenched in art would think along those terms.
ReplyDeleteEssex, we missed you and your colorful shirt last Saturday!!!
ReplyDelete